Download Environment Second Edition PDF. Hardcopy Available in Delhi, Amazon & Flipkart
Economic Geography for UPSC IAS General Studies
- Iron Ore Distribution across the World
- Iron Ore Distribution in India | Types of Iron Ore
- Coal | Types of Coal: Peat, Lignite, Bituminous Coal & Anthracite Coal
- Distribution of Coal in India: Gondwana Coalfields & Tertiary Coalfields
- Distribution of Coal across the World
- Distribution of Petroleum and Mineral Oil in India
- World distribution of Petroleum and Mineral Oil
- Natural Gas Distribution: India & World
- Unconventional Gas Resources: Shale Gas & Coalbed Methane
- Manganese Ore Distribution across India & World
- Gold & Silver Distribution across India & World
- Copper, Nickel & Chromite Distribution across India & World
- Bauxite, Lead & Zinc, Tungsten & Pyrites Distribution across India and World
- Nuclear Fission, Components of Nuclear Reactor, Types of Nuclear Reactors
- Uranium & Thorium Distribution across India & World
- India’s Three-Stage Nuclear Power Programme
- Diamond & Graphite Distribution across India & World
- Mica, Limestone & other Non-Metallic Minerals in India
Sir,How to prepare this economic geography part for Prelims? Should I go for another books or your notes are sufficient?
My notes + Industrial Locational factors by Mrunal.org/geography.
Some of the data given in my notes is outdated. You must cross check on internet for the latest data.
Comments are closed.