Subscribe to never miss an important update!
Bison (Rajbari) National Park
- It is a National Park in the Trishna Wildlife Sanctuary. Trishna Wildlife Sanctuary was established to restore the natural living habitat of India Bison (VU).
- Gumti River originating from the Gumti Wildlife Sanctuary (in Tripura), separates the Sipahijola Wildlife Sanctuary (Clouded Leopard National Park) from Trishna Wildlife Sanctuary (Bison National Park).
- Rudrasagar Lake (RS) is located between the Sipahijola Wildlife Sanctuary and the Trishna Wildlife Sanctuary.
- Vegetation: Tropical semi-evergreen forest, savannah and bamboo forests.
- Major Fauna: Indian Gaur, deer, Golden langurs.
Clouded Leopard National Park
- It is a part of the Sipahijola Wildlife Sanctuary. Sipahijola Wildlife Sanctuary is a woodland with an artificial lake with natural botanical and zoological gardens.
- Sipahijola Wildlife Sanctuary is famous for clouded leopard (VU).
Sepahijala Wildlife Sanctuary
- It is located to south of Agartala and is famous for clouded leopard (VU). Clouded Leopard National Park is located here.
Trishna Wildlife Sanctuary
- Bison (Rajbari) National Park is located in the Trishna Wildlife Sanctuary.
- Major Fauna: Indian Gaur (Bison – VU), Hoolock Gibbon (EN), Golden Langur (EN), Capped Langur (VU).
- Gumti Wildlife Sanctuary: South Tripura region.
- Rowa Wildlife Sanctuary: North Tripura district.