Nagaland National Parks and Wildlife Sanctuaries
Refer to the latest edition of Environment Hardcopy/PDF and Current Affairs for the most updated information on this topic.
Intanki National Park
- It is located near the western periphery of Barail Range.
- Major Fauna: Hoolock gibbon, golden langur
- Major Avifauna: Hornbill.
Wildlife Sanctuaries of Nagaland
- Fakim Wildlife Sanctuary: Naga Hills along the Indo-Burma border.
- Puliebadze Wildlife Sanctuary: East of Intanki (Ntanki) National Park in the northern end of the Barail Range.
- Rangapahar Wildlife Sanctuary: North of Intanki National Park in the plains of Dimapur District.
8 new from Rs. 474
as of May 31, 2023 4:04 PM
Last updated on May 31, 2023 4:04 PM
Amazon.inNCERT PLUS General Studies Objective & Subjective Question Bank for UPSC &...
Rs. 904 ▼Rs. 210
Amazon.inScience and Technology (English| 6th Edition) | UPSC | Civil Services Exam |...
Rs. 463 ▼Rs. 117