- We do make mistakes. Refer/read/use this website at your own risk.
- This website is a “FOR PROFIT” endeavor. Please don’t expect too much social service from our side.
- Buy and use our products at your own risk. Nothing can be guaranteed.
- We are by no means responsible for your failure/success.
- We follow strictly “No Refunds Policy” for our digital products. Caution!
- This website is a participant in Amazon.in and Flipkart.com Affiliate Marketing Program [this simply means that we get some commission for promoting their products].
- None of our strategies will be deceptive. We value your trust!
- We may place advertisements on this site to earn revenue.
- Advertisements placed on this website may sometimes be intrusive and/or annoying. But that’s how adverts are. Sorry!
- If you are concerned about how your ‘Personally Identifiable Information’ (PII – name, email, location etc.) is being used by us, please continue reading.
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app, our Instamojo account or subscribe to our Newsletter?
- When using our site or our Instamojo account, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address or other details to help you with your experience.
Why do we collect your PII/How do we use your PII?
- We may use the information we collect from you when you sign up for our newsletter to keep you updated.
- We may use the information we collect from you when you purchase a product from our Instamojo Account to keep you updated about new products and other important developments related to your purchase [Updates, mistakes and corrections etc.].
- We may ask for your PII when you comment on a post or a page to prevent spamming and to give a greater meaning to your comments.
What are cookies?
- Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the site’s or service provider’s systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
- They are used to help us understand your preferences based on previous or current site activity, which enables us to provide you with improved services.
- Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
- Memorize the users who have unlocked access to premium content.
- If you disable cookies off, some features will be disabled. It will affect the user’s experience and some of our services will not function properly.
Third Party Disclosure
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information (This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential).
- We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.
Third party links
- Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website.
- These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies.
- We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact us at our Facebook Page.