Subscribe to never miss an important update!
- Context (PIB): MoMSME launches three sub-schemes under Raising and Accelerating MSME Performance (RAMP) Programme.
- RAMP scheme is a World Bank-assisted program that aims to improve the performance of MSMEs.
- Nodal ministry: Ministry of MSME.
- An important component of the Scheme is the preparation of Strategic Investment Plans (SIPs) which would include outreach plans for the identification and mobilization of MSMEs, identify the constraints in the sector, and project the budget requirement for interventions.
Objectives of the Scheme
- Improving access to the market and credit for MSMEs.
- Improving centre-state linkages and partnerships.
- Greening of MSMEs, technology upgradation.
Sub-Schemes under RAMP Scheme
MSME Green Investment and Financing for Transformation Scheme (MSME GIFT Scheme)
- It would help MSMEs adopt green technology with interest subvention and credit guarantee support.
MSE Scheme for Promotion and Investment in Circular Economy (MSE SPICE Scheme)
- It is the 1st ever scheme to support circular economy projects to be done through credit subsidy thereby realizing the goal of Net Zero Emissions by 2070.
MSME Scheme on Online Dispute Resolution for Delayed Payments (MSME ODR Scheme)
- 1st-of-its-kind scheme to synergize legal support with modern IT tools and AI to address the incidences of delayed payments for SMEs.