Table of Contents
Throughout this document,
- the terms “We” / “Us”/ “Our”/ “Company”/ “Website” / “Webistes” individually and collectively refer to PMFIAS [Pmfias.com] and the terms “You” /”Your” / “Yourself” refer to the “User” / “Customer” / “Subscriber” of PMFIAS [www.pmfias.com] and PMF STORE [www.pmfias.com],
- the term PMFIAS refers to all the websites that use Pmfias.com as the root domain,
- the term PMF IAS refers to the website pointed by the web address www.pmfias.com,
- the term PMF STORE refers to the website pointed by the web address www.pmfias.com, and
- the term PMFIAS collectively refers to PMF IAS (www.pmfias.com) and PMF STORE (www.pmfias.com).
You further agree that such collection, use, storage and transfer of Your Information shall not cause any loss or wrongful gain to you or any other person.
Third party service providers that render their services to PMFIAS [Payment Gateways (Instamojo / Paytm, Google Adsense, Google Analytics, Facebook Login, Google Login, etc.) have their own privacy policies. PMFIAS has no control over the data collected by the third party service providers. PMFIAS is not responsible for data collected by the third party services providers.
What personal information do we collect from the people that use the services of PMFIAS or visit our websites?
- When using our websites, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your Name, Email address, Phone number, Address or other details to help you with your experience.
- We do not store your Credit/Debit Card details or any other financial data provided by you on our websites.
- We do not collect your device/browser or any other similar information.
- We do not collect information regarding your location.
Why do we collect your personal information / How do we use your personal information?
- Your Email ID provided during registration is used to create a unique account in your name on PMFIAS and, to keep you informed about your changes to your purchases and important developments on PMFIAS.
- Your Phone number is used to inform you about your purchase related information.
- We may use the information we collect from you when you sign up for our newsletter to keep you updated.
What are cookies?
- Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the site’s or service provider’s systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
- They are used to help us understand your preferences based on previous or current site activity, which enables us to provide you with improved services.
- Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
- Memorize the users who have unlocked access to premium content.
- If you disable cookies off, some features will be disabled. It will affect the user’s experience and some of our services will not function properly.
Third Party Disclosure
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information (This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential).
- We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.
Third party links
- Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website.
- These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies.
- We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
- We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, including appropriate encryption and physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data.
- All information gathered on our Website is securely stored within our controlled database. The database is stored on servers secured behind a firewall; access to the servers is password-protected and is strictly limited. However, as effective as our security measures are, no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our database, nor can we guarantee that information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet. And, of course, any information you include in a posting to the discussion areas is available to anyone with Internet access.
Grievance Redressal Mechanism
Any complaints, abuse or concerns with regards to content and or comment or breach of these terms shall be immediately informed to the Admin, PMFIAS as mentioned below via in writing or through email signed with the electronic signature to Admin, PMFIAS.