Subscribe to never miss an important update!
PMF IAS Environment for UPSC 2023-24
Rs. 499 in stock
- Extraordinary Colorful Infographics and Maps. (You will no longer need those boring books)
- Colour Coding to Identify Prelims and Mains Focus Content. (Comes handy in quick revision)
- Lucid Language with Short Sentences. (Helps you concentrate longer)
- Important Current Affairs till Jan 2023 Integrated Under Relevant Sections.
- Solved Environment Prelims Questions 2011-22 under relevant headings
Ace UPSC Environment Prelims and Mains Questions like a boss with PMF IAS Environment.
PMF IAS Environment is a must-have book for UPSC/IAS Civil Services & Indian Forest Service (IFS) Exam Aspirants.
One-Stop Solution: PMF IAS Environment is the only book you will need to cover the subject of Environment and Ecology thoroughly. It is the most comprehensive yet simple solution for Environment and Ecology for UPSC exams.
With over 35,000+ copies sold, the earlier edition of PMF IAS Environment was the highest-rated Environment and Ecology book on various e-commerce platforms.
Highlights of PMF IAS Environment:
- Holistic coverage of UPSC/IAS Prelims + Mains syllabus.
- Extraordinary Colorful Images, Infographics and Maps. (You will no longer need those boring books).
- Colour Coding and Highlighting to Identify Prelims and Mains Focus Content. (Comes in handy in quick revision).
- Lucid Language with Short Sentences. (Helps you concentrate longer).
- 2011-22 Prelims Questions are thoroughly solved under relevant headings. The explanations are comprehensive and help you understand how to tackle the questions asked by UPSC.
- Important Current Affairs are smartly integrated under relevant sections. This enables you to know how to link dynamic content with static content.
- Protected Area Network (National Parks, Tiger Reserves, WLS, etc.) is thoroughly covered along with the relevant maps.
- Best-in-class print and page quality (You can use highlighters worry-free).
- Additional Perks: Free Monthly and Half-Yearly Current Affairs PDF compilations on the PMF IAS website.