- [Uploaded on 28/04/2021] Chemistry NCERT Compilation revised for UPSC 2021. Download it from Science & Tech Downloads Page. Revised Biology & Physics Compilations will be uploaded soon.
- Geography, Environment, Science & Tech & Agriculture April Current Affairs are uploaded on 07/05/2021.
- First Priority ― Environment Revised and Updated for UPSC 2021. Scheduled for May 20th (taking more time than I expected since I am adding more content than I thought I would be adding). The content won’t be much different from the existing PDFs. Some missing topics will be added. Crisp short notes will be published along with the full notes.
- Second Priority ― Mapping and Location-Based Topics for Prelims 2021. Scheduled for May 30th.
- Thrid Priority ― Indian Agriculture Full Notes. Scheduled for June 15th. Crisp short notes will be published along with the full notes.
- Fourth Priority ― The Pending Portions of Economic Geography (Mains Oriented Content) + Geography Hardcopy for UPSC 2022 Cycle. Scheduled for August 2022. The content will be the same as the existing PDFs. We suggest 2021 aspirants proceed with the present PDFs.
- All the expiring Subscriptions will be extended accordingly.
Looks like you dont have any downloads yet! Subscribe!
Price Rise Alert! The Price of the Environment Notes will be increased to Rs. 199 (+GST) from 01/06/2021
|Package||TWO Year Subscription||ONE Year Subscription|
|ALL PMF IAS Notes (Geo, Envi, S&T, Crops)||Save 30%||Save 10%|
|PMF IAS Best Sellers (Geo & Envi)||Save 30%||Save 10%|
Year(s) = Validity of the Downloads
1 Year Validity == Validity of the Download links (both Static & Current Affairs) is 1 Year from the date of purchase.
2 Year Validity == Validity of the Download links (both Static & Current Affairs) is 2 Years from the date of purchase.
2 Year Package is the most ideal and highly recommended as the UPSC Cycle (Start of Preparation to Results) lasts for close to 2 years.
If you purchase the notes with “Download Validity == 1 Year,” on 09/05/2021, then you will be able to download the Static Files + Current Affairs files till 10/05/2022.
If you purchase the notes with “Download Validity == 2 Years,” on 09/05/2021, then you will be able to download the Static Files + Current Affairs files till 11/05/2023.
If we bring out the Updated (New) Editions of the Static Files within your membership period, you will be able to download them without paying anything extra.
Irrespective of the package you choose, Current Affairs of Geography, Environment, Sci & Tech and Indian Agriculture are available from May 2019.
Current Affairs of Art and Culture and Indian Economy are available from November 2020.
Once the payment is made, you need to log in to the Downloads Page to download the files (check your email for the login details).
Subscribe to our newsletter and never miss an important update!