Subscribe to never miss an important update!
Indian Economy (English| 4th Edition) | UPSC | Civil Services Exam | State Administrative Exams
Rs. 571 in stock
|Number Of Pages
Indian Economy by Nitin Singhania in this fourth edition equips UPSC aspirants to successfully attempt complex questions by providing authoritative data in a lucid manner. The book elaborates on topical economic issues and relates them to static economic concepts. The topics have been arranged systematically and with great conceptual clarity to enable readers to understand and recall them with ease. It is an aspirant-oriented, one-stop solution for students preparing for this subject at varied levels of different examinations. The book is designed in a visually rich way, with easy-to-understand mind maps, flowcharts, important highlights in boxes and many more elements to improve learning outcomes.
- Latest updates on Union Budget 2023–24 and Economic Survey 2022–23
- 3 new chapters on Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME) sector, Skill Development, and Technology and Finance
- Multicolor pluck-out chart at the end of the book featuring key points from Union Budget 2023–24
- Contains latest updates in chapters on Agriculture, Health and Education, Balance of Payments, Foreign Exchange etc.
- Economic survey analysis incorporated in the relevant chapters, making it easy for aspirants to understand theory and current data analysis in one go
- Chapter-wise previous years’ questions (2010-2022) of UPSC Preliminary and Main examinations for practice and better understanding of exam trends