Subscribe to never miss an important update!
Challenges to Internal Security of India
Rs. 250 in stock
|Number Of Pages||312|
Challenges to Internal Security of India aims to provide broad perspectives on the challenges regarding Internal Security and contemporary issues. It comprehensively covers the syllabus for the third General Studies paper of the UPSC examination (GS Paper – III).
- New chapter on Current Issues covering New Social Media Code, Internet Restriction in India, COVID-19, etc.
- Latest updates on imperative topics – a. ISIS in context of India b. Standoff with China c. White Paper on Black Money d. Current status of Jammu & Kashmir
- Model questions for Main examination at the end of each chapter
- Concise, factful and to-the-point coverage of each topic
- Flow charts and maps for comprehensive understanding