Table of Contents
Revised and Updated as of Today on PMF STORE
- 24/01/2019: Geomorphology uploaded on PMF STORE.
- 22/02/2019: Climatology uploaded on PMF STORE.
- 26/02/2019: Oceanography uploaded on PMF STORE.
- 30/03/2019: Indian Geography uploaded on PMF STORE.
- 15/08/2019: Economic Geography Part 1: Distribution of Key Natural Resources uploaded on PMF STORE.
- 06/04/2019: Environment (2019) notes uploaded on PMF STORE.
This is how the downloads page looks like as of 31-05-2019:
All the downloads, updates, current affairs etc. are accessible on https://www.pmfias.com/downloads for up to TWO Years from the date of purchase.
Difference between Free (www.pmfias.com) and Paid (www.pmfias.com) Content
|Free (content on www.pmfias.com)||Paid (PDF and DOC on www.pmfias.com)|
|―||All notes will be available for download in PDF and DOC/MS Word formats|
|―||PDFs will be formatted and optimized for Desktop/Laptop/Tablet and Mobile reading|
|―||Separate Print Friendly PDFs for printing purpose|
|―||Subject related current affairs and contemporary issues will be provided on a weekly or biweekly basis from May 2019|
|―||Subject related model questions for prelims and mains and other value-added material (from July 2019)|
|―||Subject related additional topics as per user request|
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I rely entirely on your notes for GS?
- Yes, from the static perspective you can. But the UPSC in recent times has prioritised contemporary issues and current affairs (can’t say if the trend will remain the same, don’t take chances). So, to better your chances, you have to cover my notes and complement it with the current affairs diligently (we are covering current affairs on a Weekly basis from May 2019).
How long can I access the downloads?
- All the downloads, updates, current affairs etc. are accessible on https://www.pmfias.com/downloads for up to TWO Years from the date of purchase.
Write to us if you have any questions.