Books for Modern Indian History and Freedom Struggle
GS I Syllabus: Modern Indian History
- Modern Indian history from about the middle of the eighteenth century (middle of the 18th century means from the 1750s) until the present- significant events, personalities, issues
- The Freedom Struggle – its various stages and important contributors/contributions from different parts of the country.
Rs. 13449% OFF
Last updated on September 15, 2019 11:00 AM
Rs. 31220% OFF
- 100% exam oriented.
- Covers almost all the facts required for both prelims and mains.
- Covers entire syllabus from the ‘Advent of Europeans to India’ to recent major events in India’s Freedom Struggle.
- The nature of UPSC prelims and mains questions has changed from ‘fact or event-based’ to ‘analytical’. So you must emphasize the analytical part without ignoring the factual part.